TheCactus

Loadout bug (Law Enforcement)

Date and time (provide timezone): 11/OCT/2020

Character name: Samuele Colonna

Issue/bug you are reporting: Disconnecting from the server while on PD/SD duty resets the loadout

Expected behavior:  The loadout you had before disconnecting should be the one you have after reconnecting

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Select a custom loadout such as shotgun, .50 pistol, combat pistol and baton. Disconnect or /logout. Log back in and your loadout will be .50 pistol, taser and parachute.

This not only forces you to get close to a cruiser/precinct to change your loadout during active RP (if you had 20 ammo on your micro and you did not have a pistol before the logout, you will have 150 bullets and a .50 after reconnecting) but makes undercover work impossible, due to the taser coming in your loadout even if you had no weapons at all.

I reported the issue to faction high command and I have been told that I should report this on forums.