TheGamingN8tive

Car Packs

So its getting kinda old seeing the same old cars in game like the police cars for example. I play a lot of LSPDFR and I have custom car packs installed and to go from a game directory with custom games to a game directory with the default cars is just getting old. I wanna install a custom car pack and I heard some people use this: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/13331-lspd-pack-new-2013-fpis-20132016-explorer-2015-charger-2016-impala-2013-tahoe-2011-cvpi-els-style-lighting/ 

I installed this pack into my directory using OpenIV and started my game and then noticed that it didn't work I then open my directory and saw that everything got auto moved to a disabled folder. That was probably done as a security measure to avoid hacking/modders which I can totally understand but all I wanna do is install the custom car pack. However I was playing last night and I saw someone got perma banned for having visual mods in his game that were client sided. So are we not allowed client sided visual mods anymore? And also if we are allowed client sided visual mods does anyone know how I can install the car pack above? 

Yes, you can. However, that will probably make the vehicles very very buggy and borderline uncontrollable. The PD has an official ECRP LSPD pack, but I'm not sure that's public property, so I can't share with you, sorry. They struggled to find the right cars without changing the vehicles.meta file. I would recommend only changing the first and the second cruiser.