Kay133

Make The Bus Driver Job A Government Faction

So, I think that you should remove the Bus Driver job from the server and add therefor Los Santos Transit as a Government faction. With that, you could have much more RP. No more bus drivers driving as fast as possible to make the most amount of money. No more grinding off the job that has so much RP potential. With LST as faction, you could also add more job opportunities. Make it possible to use the tram and long distance trains. Add an aviation division to LST. Have ranks, more divisions like Public Relations, Human Resources, a Mechanic Division. Have more routes. You could actually have the Mechanics work together with them. 

What do you guys think about it?

I'm in agreement with Aon. If anything, don't make it a separate faction, but instead, re-name the taxi company to something like "Los Santos Metropolitan Transportation Authority" and then make different branches which could include buses, taxis and you name it; very much like you suggested. Though, I hardly see this as a priority if ever implemented.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FatherOsbornHD said:

I'm in agreement with Aon. If anything, don't make it a separate faction, but instead, re-name the taxi company to something like "Los Santos Metropolitan Transportation Authority" and then make different branches which could include buses, taxis and you name it; very much like you suggested. Though, I hardly see this as a priority if ever implemented.

+1 I never got the idea of the bus driver job to begin with when there was a taxi. Specially since there is the option for busses in the taxi faction now

On 10/2/2017 at 2:03 PM, aon said:

at most buses should be added to the taxi faction

I agree with Aon on this one, since the customer can now choose the type of taxi service they want & taxi faction now has the option to use buses and other luxury vehicles.
If any other transportation faction was to be made, I would argue that an Uber/Lyft sort of faction and/or job would be beneficial. But as is, bus stops are not marked and buses are hardly used by the community. -1

2 hours ago, aon said:

Yeah honestly, new players shouldn't really be driving buses, it was mostly trolls that were driving them. I think a complete public transport merge into a single faction would be great.

I agree with this one. A single public transportation faction would be nice. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.