niko perera

bati vanished from the server

Date and time (provide timezone): 9/28/2020  2:30 AM  (UTC)

Character name: Niko Perera

Issue/bug you are reporting: I parked my bati while theres my friends jester in the apartment 4integrity which is i only have access permission. Later i came the bati was not inside (/vehiclestats shows bati in an apartment complex). i made a report and @Jasmine accepted it therefor she told me its in the mors in her POV ill put the ss down, the mors menu is also blank for me theres no bati in the mors even. i dont own an apartment so i dont know where it is even after the server restart it didnt worked for me.

Expected behavior:  should be inside the garage next to the jester when i arrive,

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

Vehicle license plate number*: WNL828R0 (bati)

491437959_unknown(5).thumb.png.a738b5761f6f8bdeebfa1278eb7d5ef5.png

this is what i can see /vehiclestats 

929368257_unknown(6).png.a46fedddd9032532003afb86fe15804a.png

this is what jasmine can see 

242925127_unknown(7).thumb.png.f537c418ebbfd7298af4686b6a58c86c.png

how i see mors 

Thank you for taking time to make this correct ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just confirming he sent me a SS of his /vehiclestats and it said it was in an apartment.
He showed me it wasnt there, it wasnt in Mors, and my /avehiclestats said it was in Mors.

Never seen this before. Couldnt figure out how to fix it, advised he make a bug report and /report for an SA+.

Moderator Jasmine

• Like 1