Rajj Sikyhar

Cop Cars can be started by anybody

In real life police cars have no key protection at all so why do you have to be a government official to start one ingame. You can start every other players car without having the keys so I honestly don't see the need to have that. If the officers dumb enough to leave his cruiser unlocked he should be able to get it stolen, simple as that. By get it stolen I'm implying if he leaves it unlocked in public responding to a call or something not at PD. There should be some protection at PD because its a no crime zone. I provided a image of the inside of a police cruiser below and you can clearly see that the keyhole has no protection on it whatsoever. It's simply a key...

inside-a-police-car.jpg

2 hours ago, Rajj Sikyhar said:

But you don't even need the keys to start players cars, whats the difference?

While we are at it, lets make cop cars mobile weapon dispensaries and why not, armor!
Why stop there, lets make PD building prime robbing target by enabling / command to steal all guns and drugs from evidence locker.

Just no dude, people can't be trusted.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.