Ofek

Cruise control death bug (( No clue how to actually call it))

Date and time (provide timezone): 21:59 (GMT+2), 19/09/2020

Character name: Lou Laurie

Issue/bug you are reporting: Relog after switching between my accounts led to my death.

Expected behavior:  Fix the issue.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

I was on my alternative account and did the command /logout to switch between my accounts, I switched to the main account of mine and released the vehicle from the parking lot,

I was trying to turn the cruise control on multiple times with no success and decided to do a relog to my game,

I relaunched the game and logged in to my account, I have picked the main character of mine and respawned when I relogged at,

I somehow found the body of mine ontop of the vehicle and decided to make a bug report.

This was reported in-game as well and MEGN suggested me to submit a bug report.

https://streamable.com/pq43zd

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Edited by Lou Laurie

Hello there @Xoza,

I have switched between my alternative character to my main one and took the vehicle out of the parking lot,

I was trying to turn the cruise on multiple times while driving but there was no success.

I stopped my vehicle at the side of the road infront of Central MD and quitted the game itself in order to relog my game.

When I came back to the server I have found my character dead.

So yeah, I did not log out while moving and no, I was not being killed.

It happened to me one time only during my playtime on the server which is already recorded above.

@Lou Laurie did you get your stuff back?

I did not get my stuff back as I have stepped away from the scene and submitted a report to get my death voided.

By the time the death was voided my body was already looted,

I did not lose much anyway and it is way below the refund limit so It doesn't really matter, I don't care much about my stuff, I am just here to report that bug.