Alllbyyy

about everything

1.PD/SD

The cops are to powerful when they die in a shootout they just waking up by the Md get back on duty and just drive the other way. this need to change. For example, if a police officer has died in a shootout, they cannot be on duty for 30min to 1 hour or they will no longer receive wages for 30mins to 1 hour, something just needs to change. 

2.civilian jobs

the normal jobs also have to change there is actually no job anymore where you get normal wages or you have to work at the MD / PD / SD ...... or at an illegal organization and that makes it even more difficult for the new players to buy a normal car or a house. 

3.racism

racism must also change I see a lot of people just say niger without consent there are a lot of twitch streamers running in this server and they can be banned for that on twitch.

4. official factions 

the gangs there are now only 2 big gangs that are an official faction and are also gangs that get over well with each other. more official factions need to be added and then more gangs remain in the server who still want to fight against council and for amazing gang rp. for example dojin was 1 of the biggest gang in the server with great rp but they weren't official faction i think because there is a lot of admins by council and just don't want that i'm not sure that's what i think and i hope you like it respect my way of thinking.

no hate to the gangs ore the admins

Edited by AlbertoPanchino
  • Upvote 1

1: PD/SD
I personally don't think this is a good solution to the "issue" of PD/SD dying, waking up at MD and going straight back on duty. Maybe say "hey, do 20 minutes of desk duty" or something like that. Forcing players out of RP in general isn't a good solution.

2: Civilian jobs
A lot of civilian jobs desperately need change, especially GoPostal, PostOp, Garbage and Trucking. They've been lacking for a long time, even just giving career tracks to each job that result in a 25% increase in earnings at the end of the path would be a great addition, though GoPostal desperately needs a new vehicle. The delivery van is abysmal at anything even slightly uphill.

3: Racism

This has been covered a lot late,y, and it should really be moved to an given consent basis, not assumed consent

4: Official Factions

Some of this is IC, some of it OOC. Triads have been a very visible gang in the city for a long time, with pretty decent RP at most times. Not sure about Aztecas, I was taking a break from the server during their rise to Official. There are quite a few official factions at this point, with only one or two being Anti-Council, but that is an IC matter. I think the path to Official needs to be a bit more clear than just "display consistently good RP", but I don't see much of a bias issue within the Official system. The Turfs update definitely suffered for the majority of people though, as 90% of that content was only accessible to Official gangs

• Like 1

1: PD/SD
I personally don't think this is a good solution to the "issue" of PD/SD dying, waking up at MD and going straight back on duty. Maybe say "hey, do 20 minutes of desk duty" or something like that. Forcing players out of RP in general isn't a good solution.

2: Civilian jobs
A lot of civilian jobs desperately need change, especially GoPostal, PostOp, Garbage and Trucking. They've been lacking for a long time, even just giving career tracks to each job that result in a 25% increase in earnings at the end of the path would be a great addition, though GoPostal desperately needs a new vehicle. The delivery van is abysmal at anything even slightly uphill.

3: Racism

This has been covered a lot late,y, and it should really be moved to an given consent basis, not assumed consent

4: Official Factions

Some of this is IC, some of it OOC. Triads have been a very visible gang in the city for a long time, with pretty decent RP at most times. Not sure about Aztecas, I was taking a break from the server during their rise to Official. There are quite a few official factions at this point, with only one or two being Anti-Council, but that is an IC matter. I think the path to Official needs to be a bit more clear than just "display consistently good RP", but I don't see much of a bias issue within the Official system. The Turfs update definitely suffered for the majority of people though, as 90% of that content was only accessible to Official gangs

about the PD it is just when they die in a shootout they really lose nothing but about the criminal he lose his car his gun and 3hours in jail. but the pd really lose nothing and that  need to change. 

• Upvote 1

and about the jail time. is to long when you are in a shootout and you got injured the cops are coming and you know you gone go in jail for like 3-4 hours like for some people is it to long. like people who are working in real life or going to uni. and only can play in the weekends. like the max of jail time maybe 2hours or something like everyone is just afk nothing of rp is going on in jail and that need to change.

• Upvote 1

about the PD it is just when they die in a shootout they really lose nothing but about the criminal he lose his car his gun and 3hours in jail. but the pd really lose nothing and that  need to change. 

The reason why PD doesn't lose anything is because PD is given their equipment by the government with strict regulations. With your guns as a criminal you can do whatever you want in accordance with the servers rules but PD have to follow IC rules when it comes to using their equipment. We don't lose anything because it's not ours to lose.

• Upvote 1

1. I think something should be changed, but probably more from a mentatility stand point. I.E, cops shouldn't be rushing into situations like a hero, because they are aware that if they die, they just respawn and didn't lose any money, wheras a criminal may of lost a 10k+ plus in guns as well as impound fees, jail fees and standing around for 2hours in jail. Lately I've seen a lot less issues where cops run into situations like a hero which is good, but I do see a lot of cops being overly aggresive in order to make hell for criminals. E.g getting criminals out of cars for minor stops, knowing they have a gun inside.

2. Civillian jobs suck. I worked as a mechanic for 3 months and the salary went to 6k per IRL hour. I could literally make more money any other way, and have way more fun. Nobody wants to RP with a mechanic. Only once did a guy come in and talk to me about his bike having problems with gear changes etc and we looked into it together and we RP'd for 5+ minutes. All civillian jobs like DCC, mechanic, and scripted jobs need to have a pay rise. 

3. There are new racism rules in place as of last week. Saying the N word is not allowed now.

4. Admins are currently changing the whole official process. They have 2 new admin ran/assisted official factions as an experiment to make it more clear for other gangs to be official. There was a forum post recently about more specific guides on how to be official. If your a gang with a good lore (backstory, vehicles used, way of speaking etc), and show examples of your RP you will get a handler to help your gang to become official.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.