aon

Hitman kills CK you (Requesing feedback)

The following is brainstormed, I just want to find out what the community thinks about this idea. I'm not saying it should be added now, in fact it really shouldn't, however when some changes are made, I think this would make sense.

IMO a Hitman kill should be CK, the contracts should be rare and should be reviewed by admins, after the kill the player would be forced to change his name and kicked out of the faction he's in, and RP as a new character, while still having the same XP. I don't know how players would feel about losing their assets, I understand it's usually a huge grind to buy even a decent-ish car, so either the loss should be minimal, or no loss at all. I feel like a hitman system can never be perfect, and even tho it adds to the RP if made at least somewhat well, it's still gonna piss people off. The system proposed in 1.1.1. might not have been the worst idea, however it had many flaws that were pointed out on the forums, the powergamy money steal, etc. IMO a CK would make a lot of sense if a bigger risk-reward factor was added for the criminal side, (I haven't gotten around to making a suggestion post on that yet) where getting CK'd would set you back anywhere from a couple of days to a week's work, not 3+ months.

I'd really appreciate the feedback about how the community feels about CK's.

No. There is too much fail rp in this server to warrant CK's. They should be optional and voluntary at all times.

A CK isn't a name change. You don't keep assets. You don't keep experience points. The character is deleted, gone, everything they own, gone. Eclipse does not have the RP environment to support CK's at this time.

There are literally 1000 different things that could be added to improve the server and the RP. The hitman faction is not needed, it brings nothing to the server in its current state, and introducing a crazy system like CK's just to make it work is pointless.

Edited by SoloSmith
  • Like 3

@SoloSmith   LMFAO  Who in their right mind would EVER agree to being CKed?  Do you even know what CK really is? From a SAMP days standpoint?  I hate when people say "CK should be voluntary or optional"  its like , okay the state of texas, I just massed murdered 200 people, you charged me with death penalty ?   ummm no thanks, I dont agree with that. Just let me go. kthxbai. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I agree ECRP is not prepared for the environment of CKs. 100% we need better systems and role players before putting it into effect. 

But CKs are good for servers, IF and only IF executed properly with set of guidelines and rules. On both sides, to get out of it, to enforce it, to reverse it, etc etc. 

But yeah, server isnt ready yet, I will agree with you there. That is why I have not suggested it with my TLDR article. lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.