playeronesvk

Account been compromised

Date and time (provide timezone): 11.09.2017

Character name: Dmitrij_Malinovski

Issue/bug you are reporting: Stolen money from mine ACC

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: After Long Long time i wanted start playing again in this RP server but when i logged in everything was gone. Frist i thought server been wiped cos new updates rebalance etc... After sometime i s tart speaking with ppl from mine faction and told me you had some problem with STOLE DETAILS and INFORMATION from your database :(

Edited by playeronesvk

After sometime i s tart speaking with ppl from mine faction and told me you had some problem with STOLE DETAILS and INFORMATION from your database

Our database, servers and web systems are secure and have not been compromised. However, you must use the same password for Eclipse as you do on other communities that have been leaked previously which has easily led to your account being accessed. I'm afraid this is no fault but your own.Recover your account and verify that you are the owner and we will look into trying to recover stolen goods.

Oh Sorry i tought your server been stole or something like that... All right many thanks. I am going to change mine PASS right now thanks for help anyways i ll hope you will be straight to me and you will try recover all mine stoled goods and track who did it. Do i will get any notification if you recovered mine stuff? Thank you

Thank you anyways

Edited by playeronesvk

On 14. 9. 2017 at 2:02 AM, Xylum said:

Our database, servers and web systems are secure and have not been compromised. However, you must use the same password for Eclipse as you do on other communities that have been leaked previously which has easily led to your account being accessed. I'm afraid this is no fault but your own.Recover your account and verify that you are the owner and we will look into trying to recover stolen goods.

Oh Sorry i tought your server been stole or something like that... All right many thanks. I am going to change mine PASS right now thanks for help anyways i ll hope you will be straight to me and you will try recover all mine stoled goods and track who did it. Do i will get any notification if you recovered mine stuff? Thank you

Thank you anyways