JakeInnit_

Unlocking car while entering crashes game

Date and time (provide timezone): 2020-09-11 13:47 BST

Character name: Jake_Okibi

Issue/bug you are reporting: If you lock/unlock the door when someone is trying to enter/mid-animation it sometimes causes their game to crash

Expected behavior: If you lock/unlock the door when someone is trying to enter/mid-animation it should just stop them getting inside the car

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Unlock/Lock the door when someone is trying to get inside the car, I can provide a video if necessary

Vehicle license plate number*: Neon (MONKE)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

+1 This happens to me all the time, it’s a joke, and 9 times out of 10 ends with my car getting chopped, admins not being able to do anything about it, and same with PD, I have been told by multiple others having this same issue not to hit K and F within a quick time slot, but still, regardless, needs to be looked in, it’s costing many peoples characters a ton of money and no way for us to prevent it IC.

Edited by ITZ_THE_F0NZ