Yputi

Bayview gate appearing open

Date and time (provide timezone): 9/10/20 11:16:04 PM UTC

Character name: Audrey Salvatore

Issue/bug you are reporting: Bayview's gate being bugged, making the gate appear open.
This mostly seems to happen with the south gate, but employees reported that it also happens with the east gate.

Expected behavior:  The gate should stay in position when getting closed/opened and not appear in a different state for some people.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
Here a picture of what sometimes happens. This is how it appeared for me, but for others it still appeared closed. It's kinda random and some sadly use this to their adventage and claim they thought it was just open once they are seen using it. (The gate you see closed is the gate that always opens if you get near. The scripted one is the one thats not in place here).
3c8fdc2fb87500c34e896e8da5c7d027.jpg

If you close the gate while it's in a different position as it should be, it will still slide to the location it should go to, as seen as in this clip:
https://i.gyazo.com/2f0ab1e5d3b1a3f7f58e072da45190c6.mp4

In the video above you can see if I "close" the gate, it actually gives the message at the top that I am "opening" it, meaning the gate was in a "closed" state, but bugged.

It's hard to tell how often this happens, as it really depends per person. Sometimes it's fine for me, but for others not, and vise versa. This never really appeard at the previous Bayview location where there was no double gate.

PS. The tollbooth seems to have an exact same issue.

Vehicle license plate number*

Edited by Yputi
  • Upvote 3