NeganTrueSavior

Car App for the phone

Be cool for a application on ur phone that you can use to lock your car remotely Track ur cars where abouts and if stolen a section on the APP for STOLEN CAR so here is a idea of the stolen car section when u click on the car that was stolen listen in the App it has at the bottom in red STOLEN CAR once you click the THE GPS updates as your car is moving so it sends the cords to the cops that the car is stolen.

see that would make the RP more realisitic cause in real life cops can track your stolen car all they need is The Code that activates your tracker but than here is the part that stops it being OP is you have to do /DestroyTracker to take out the tracker of the car u have to buy one at the LS Customs which is part of one guy did a post for Secruity upgrades like Level 1 - 4 for car alarms but why not have it so u can track it they cant destroy the tracker when they feel like it they have to stop.

than type it than wait a few seconds like 10 seconds for the tracker to break plus you can unlock and lock the car with it if you want say ur in jail and a friend is near ur car and can bring u the car u can unlock and start the car for them from the App you can also sell the car from the car app and pick where to sell it and how much or you can Transfer the Car from the application also so u dont have to get in the car.

if someone came up with this idea already vote on this one and ill vote on yours after you send me a link to vote on it

You can already track your vehicles using /showvehicles. If someone is driving it, it won't track. This can easily be RP'd as the satellite not being able to find it, or an outdated GPS system. Auto-lock is already a VIP feature, though I'd much rather see VIP be removed from the credit store and the benefits being allocated to different career tracks for freelance jobs, and across experience-based character progression.

You shouldn't be able to remotely report your car as stolen with coordinates, this could easily be abused and seems a bit too powerful. I'd rather keep the tracker how it is, and instead add a hotwiring mini-game that increases the risk of trying to steal a vehicle in the first place.

1st of all. you can't use your phone in jail NRP.

2nd of all this wouldn't be a good addition as imagine you are chopping someones car at a chop shop. instead of them tracking it. they would just lock it making it impossible to chop it. 

3rd of all it would be power gamey and it would be OP in game. Tracking your car is good enough and I think it would be better off just the way it is.

1st of all. you can't use your phone in jail NRP.

2nd of all this wouldn't be a good addition as imagine you are chopping someones car at a chop shop. instead of them tracking it. they would just lock it making it impossible to chop it. 

3rd of all it would be power gamey and it would be OP in game. Tracking your car is good enough and I think it would be better off just the way it is.

i never said useing your phone in jail im talking when you get out of jail car thefts are the number one crime in the game i seen tons of people one whole day just star jacking cars off the pier like stealing candy over and over and over tons car thefts needs a defense to slow down the amount of cars stolen in the course of the game and it would not be OP cause when it comes down to it cause all u have to do is pick lock the car and start it up that is OP on its self.

there needs to be another thing they have to do to steal the car so they cant just pick lock it and drive away so easy in real life its not that easy to steal a car i have had other people tons of them say they rather steal cars than cook drugs they rather steal cars than hit stores they rather steal cars than hit banks thats not very good if cars are number 1 crime in the game.

they need a new way to slow down the amount of cars stolen this could slow it down this is all a idea not Legit what they would fully do just a idea to help out and there is nothing in game that tells you how to track your car with the command /showvehicles so when i was new i had no idea i could use that and with the other guy i do agree about getting rid of VIP but to get rid of certin things there needs to be a balance to crime so far the balance is off Heavy with more cars stolen than anything else done.

Balance is everything. 

why would we get rid of VIP?

i never said useing your phone in jail im talking when you get out of jail car thefts are the number one crime in the game i seen tons of people one whole day just star jacking cars off the pier like stealing candy over and over and over tons car thefts needs a defense to slow down the amount of cars stolen in the course of the game and it would not be OP cause when it comes down to it cause all u have to do is pick lock the car and start it up that is OP on its self.

there needs to be another thing they have to do to steal the car so they cant just pick lock it and drive away so easy in real life its not that easy to steal a car i have had other people tons of them say they rather steal cars than cook drugs they rather steal cars than hit stores they rather steal cars than hit banks thats not very good if cars are number 1 crime in the game.

they need a new way to slow down the amount of cars stolen this could slow it down this is all a idea not Legit what they would fully do just a idea to help out and there is nothing in game that tells you how to track your car with the command /showvehicles so when i was new i had no idea i could use that and with the other guy i do agree about getting rid of VIP but to get rid of certin things there needs to be a balance to crime so far the balance is off Heavy with more cars stolen than anything else done.

Balance is everything. 

also we may add hot wiring to the car but no app should be added as it would be very power gamey such as imagine your car being stolen. when its stolen and its about to get chopped. the man is gonna abuse the phone app and then lock it while he is chopping it or It being driven around by the guy who stole it.

why would we get rid of VIP?

Because VIP adds inherent pay-to-win or pay-for-advantage aspects to the game, be that making slightly more money than other to being able to win or lose chases due to the fuel consumption advantage. I'd also say to remove certain cars from the F6 menu, namely the Sultan RS and other high performance vehicles that allow people to skip any in-character grind by dropping IRL money onto the server.

There are other ways to encourage people to donate to the server that don't involve offering such a tangible IC advantage

• Like 1

+/-

Yes, I believe we do need to move all /commands into an IC interactions like a phone application or interactive hover text.

No, I don't think some of the suggestions are needed. The following would be a better implementation / balance.

Your 'Mors App' should  consist of the following and have a bit of RP sense to them.

• On opening, displays your list of owned vehicles with the following information...
  • Plate/VIN Sensor (would be displayed next to or under the vehicle name and plate in small text)
    • RPly these would be sensors installed at the following locations that relay that your vehicle is sensed in that area.
      • Mors.
      • House Garage.
      • Parking Lot.
      • Impound.
    • If not in a location, and 'in the world' It would simply say 'not detected'.
  • Request GPS Location Button
    • Mors charges you $1k to request the location of your vehicle at any time, despite someone being in it or not. (timer 30 seconds.)
    • Marks the vehicle on the map.
    • Informs you of the nearest address location in that area.
    • A player can open the trunk or storage and 'remove tracker', but must have bolt cutters. (timer 60 seconds)
  • Request Replacement
    • Charges the 'Mors replacement fee'.
    • Can only be done if the vehicle has been out of use for 1 hours.
    • De-spawns the vehicle and puts it in Mors (with its usual timer).

+/-

Yes, I believe we do need to move all /commands into an IC interactions like a phone application or interactive hover text.

No, I don't think some of the suggestions are needed. The following would be a better implementation / balance.

Your 'Mors App' should  consist of the following and have a bit of RP sense to them.

• On opening, displays your list of owned vehicles with the following information...
  • Plate/VIN Sensor (would be displayed next to or under the vehicle name and plate in small text)
    • RPly these would be sensors installed at the following locations that relay that your vehicle is sensed in that area.
      • Mors.
      • House Garage.
      • Parking Lot.
      • Impound.
    • If not in a location, and 'in the world' It would simply say 'not detected'.
  • Request GPS Location Button
    • Mors charges you $1k to request the location of your vehicle at any time, despite someone being in it or not. (timer 30 seconds.)
    • Marks the vehicle on the map.
    • Informs you of the nearest address location in that area.
    • A player can open the trunk or storage and 'remove tracker', but must have bolt cutters. (timer 60 seconds)
  • Request Replacement
    • Charges the 'Mors replacement fee'.
    • Can only be done if the vehicle has been out of use for 1 hours.
    • De-spawns the vehicle and puts it in Mors (with its usual timer).

dude i love the idea this is perfect +1 on ur idea bro

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.