JakeInnit_

Credit Vehicle Parking Slots

Credit Vehicle Parking Slots

Currently credit vehicles do not count to the parking lot's slot usage, they are excluded from it and ignored. I think instead of this, for each credit vehicle owned you should get an additional parking slot so you can choose to park a credit vehicle in your house and non-credit vehicle in the parking lot.

Example:
You are a donator and a VIP so you have 6 parking lot slots in both the city and in Paleto Bay.
You have 3 house slots, each slot is used by your 3 1G houses.
You have 15 non-credit vehicles and 2 credit vehicles.

You put 6 non-credit vehicles in city parking, 6 non-credit vehicles in paleto parking, 1 non-credit vehicle in each 1G you own. 
You put 1 credit vehicle in city parking and you put 1 credit vehicle in paleto parking.

You go to one of your 1G houses, you take out a non-credit vehicle, you drive to the city parking lot to swap your current non-credit vehicle for a credit vehicle to drive around for a while. You unpark the credit vehicle from the parking lot and attempt to park your non-credit vehicle in its place, currently you cannot do this as the non-credit limit would count towards the limit whereas the credit vehicle did not so there is no empty slots for you to park. 

Edited by JakeInnit_
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

He means a credit vehicle should include a vehicle slot, not just be ignored as a single car.

Got you, like a vehicle slot for a bought credit store vehicle. I think this would be a good idea, but to make it more even maybe the parking for credit vehicles would be near the credit store? No clue, I usually come up with bad ideas, haha. Thanks for the information.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.