David Reigns

Welfare Glitch - Text Glitch

Date and time (provide timezone): Doesn't matter.

Character name: David Reigns

Issue/bug you are reporting: I would like to get refund of all my missed welfares, I am playing many hours already and only had one welfare in total.. the text as you can see on the screen is bugged and doesn't show up fully (the last one), I can't see the requirements and I don't know what to do to get my welfares because of this bug.. and as per the "if you lose something because of a bug you can get refund" statement I would really appreciate if I get all the welfares I've missed, as it's really important for a new player, he really needs this money, I don't even have a car to move around I have to run all the time and when I type /taxi it's always 0 taxi workers on duty. Now to the actual point: why I can't see the whole text when I press /salary and what is missing from the requirements?

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicateLk5OTz4.jpg

For the "unemployed/not working" requirement you need to do /quitjob, as you're currently still technically employed as a Trucker, meaning that you are not eligible for a welfare check.

You cannot receive a welfare check whilst employed by Go Postal, the truckers HQ, or any other job that needs you to go "on duty". 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ItsPazz said:

For the "unemployed/not working" requirement you need to do /quitjob, as you're currently still technically employed as a Trucker, meaning that you are not eligible for a welfare check.

You cannot receive a welfare check whilst employed by Go Postal, the truckers HQ, or any other job that needs you to go "on duty". 

Yes but I wasn't able to do that as I didn't see any message clarifying that on /salary (my screenshot proves it) also when I reported they didn't know what was wrong and I didn't receive the paychecks so I just missed them for no reason. Now I finally know it. I appreciate it, Pazz. (+Upvoted)

13 hours ago, OsamaBigLag said:

You cant see your whole salary, because your screen resolution is too low. You should play at 1920x1080

As for that, the reason my resolution is not 1920x1080+ is because Admins told me to go Borderless Fullscreen (The reason was because only when you join this server you are getting glitched and your character walks only forward, for that to be avoided I had to alt+tab.. and alt+tab with Fullscreen is very known to bring up even more bugs.) and I couldn't change my resolution to as it was before as it only let me have one option for resolution, now I am missing texts because of that...

Edited by David Reigns