GinCat

Fire Fighter Suggestions

I really like the fire fighter job so here are some ideas. Maybe they are not the best but I think it would be cool to see some of these things in-game.

Areas

It would be nice to have different areas for each Fire department and you can apply for whatever Fire department you want but you can't go into another Fire department's area.

Random fires

So my idea is: fires can start randomly anywhere ( in any of the buildings of the map ) so you never know when it will start or where. You'll have to be alert for the alarm. I think it would be cool and realistic.

Accidents

Random accidents where a car hit another car and they are on fire so you have to take it out.

Those are my ideas so far. If you have any ideas for the job please post them :)

Hello, GinCat, thank you for your suggestions. With our dynamic faction system, it is possible to create an unlimited number of fire departments throughout San Andreas and we should be able to assign them with tasks that are within their proximity. We will definitely have random fires and other events to keep firefighters busy. Our goal is to create jobs that are much more than just driving around without a purpose.

• Upvote 1

I personally like this as well. I also have some ideas having Los Santos Fire Department as a faction. This would also be your medical support team. I would like to talk to you in Discord so shoot me a PM and we can share ideas we may have.

One thing I've thought of is to require a player receive Fire Department help from car accidents. This would reduce crazy driving and would also give the FD something to do!

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.