Manula_Adams

Government attorney/Lawyers

In my opinion there should be a way for players to RP the role of ''Lawyers". Once the police arrest someone they decide what punishment someone should get. But I feel like there are some instances where the players who are getting arrested or the victims who called the police feel the punishment is too harsh or too lite and there should be someone to call for justice. 

https://streamable.com/6bf8x2

In this scenario I'm just stopping by to see the injured officer and see if there's any way I can assist them. But another vehicle rams the fire department vehicle and it injures two more officers. Clearly I am not the person responsible for this accident but I was accused and had to serve the time for this. 

I'm not the only one who has gone through something like this and we can surely have some fun RP if we can start a proper government job as "Government attorney'' to defend the criminals and the people who are wrongly accused. 

What are your thoughts?

+1, but frankly, not everyone should go to court.

High profile court cases for things like multiple murders, large scale illegal imports, or RICO cases would provide interesting RP for everyone involved, and could even be something that people could come into a courthouse and watch, as long as admins enforce a no talking/interrupting rule amongst the watchers.

Smaller things like carrying an unlicensed firearm, reckless, assault etc shouldn't really be something fought in court. Maybe you could allocate a set amount of funds, say a max of 10k, to have your sentence reduced through an automated lawyer system, meaning you can make the choice between losing more cash to get out faster, or just taking the sentence and saving money. There needs to be much more Government-based RP though. Mayors, elections, community initiatives etc.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.