Guru_Sappo

More household appliances have a use!

When i was decorating my rv i was having a great time replacing the floor, walls the kitchen table tops & chairs. Then i added two fridges which i was very pleased with, i put a few safes in the walls, everything had a use & was there for a reason, however i was disappointed to find out if i spend some hard earned cash on a cooker, it would not cook food, my fish i have stored in the fridge could not be cooked on my expensive cooker, i have a tv, but it doesn't turn on. I bought a fancy sink, but it doesn't fill my water bottle. They're little things, but it transforms a storage unit into something that feels livable, somewhere to go when you need to revitalise, put some meat in the oven put the tv on. I'm sure there are more appliances or furniture items others feel are missing features they should have & i'd like to see people comment what they feel is missing when it comes to furniture.

Thanks for reading ps /splitground should be in the ui on dropped items

Edited by Guru_Sappo

/splitground should be in the ui on dropped items

+2 (1 for the appliances, 1 for what's been quoted)

comment what they feel is missing when it comes to furniture.

The Coffee Maker should also have an inventory and refill our empty coffee cups after storing them in the inventory (the reusable cups)/make new ones.

Edited by Asterisk
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.