bloken1234000

i can,t launch eclipse rp

okay so the problem is when i launch eclipse rp. it begins to load and then goes to the gta v loading screen where it says either play online or story settings quit and the other thing. i have checked on task manager and when i run eclipse rp on ragemp the ragemp on the taskmanager completely dissapears. which is weird because it shouldn,t do that. please reply if u have the same problem or the solution for the problem

@Illmohim @bloken1234000 If you both are facing this issue then first open steam then only open rage mp and select server then your game will open. If it still didn't work then open steam, connect any random vpn, open rage mp, it will open game, and disconnect vpn before login screen comes in server. This is the 2 ways from which I opens my game if it didn't open.

When you launch the game via the RageMP client, have your task manager open.
When you see GTA V in the processes, kill it.
I had this problem after the new update, killing it worked, GTA is opening a duplicate and the original game is over-riding rage. You shouldn't have to do it more than once.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.