Whitney

Citybee Services

Date and time (provide timezone): N/A

Character name: Penelope Burnwood

Issue/bug you are reporting: The Citybee Service Company won't allow us to take one out if there are online off-duty/not on a work vehicle drivers.

Expected behavior:  It should allow us to use it whenever if there are no DCC members on-duty/not working on a vehicle. It's just linked to how many DCC players are online (which is OOC), and not whether there are active DCC drivers or not.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

It says 'Active Drivers: 2', but they're not working on a vehicle, and 'Free Drivers: 2' -- They're just off-duty/not working on a vehicle, so we should be able to take a Citybee vehicle out and rent it.

J5JZNtr.pngndWVddf.png I waited 3 minutes and got no response (because they're off-duty/not active).

It's either a bug with DCC or Citybee, but I believe that it's a Citybee bug because on the DCC app, there are no on-duty drivers. If they're off-duty, then they're off-duty, they won't leave what they're doing to go on-duty and take my call; that's how it should normally work.

Oy6la6S.png

Vehicle license plate number*: Irrelevant to the bug

Edited by MsBonBonnxx