Eternity

I wanna get back into rp

Hey all!

This seems to be a quality RP community and I'd love to be a part of it. Problem is, I've never played GTA V on my PC. I have no experience with how the servers work. I played on roleplay servers on MTA for GTA San Andreas, so I guess I'm an old timer.

Does anyone know the best way to download GTA V, so I can get started on this server? Any help would be more than appreciated!

Thanks

Eternity

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Steam, you can buy the game there, download it, make sure you boot it up once because theyll ask you to make a rockstar account. Make your account. And than go download 

RAGE MP from the website, just google it, first link, when downloaded, make sure your signed into your steam account, and have ur gta installed and that youve made your rockstar

accout - - - than you can launch RAGE MP, itll pop up like a web browser and you can browse the servers, find eclypse roleplay, and double click and youll load in, might take some

time, especially first time since your going to have to download all of eclypes files. ;D

Hope this helps!

22 hours ago, Eternity said:

Hey all!

This seems to be a quality RP community and I'd love to be a part of it. Problem is, I've never played GTA V on my PC. I have no experience with how the servers work. I played on roleplay servers on MTA for GTA San Andreas, so I guess I'm an old timer.

Does anyone know the best way to download GTA V, so I can get started on this server? Any help would be more than appreciated!

Thanks

Eternity

Looking forward to seeing you around. It's a great server.