Qiang

items getting deleted

Date and time (provide timezone): 8 July 2020

Character name: Lina Takahashi

Issue/bug you are reporting: ok so if your inventory be full and the thing you buy from the store will get deleted same as if your inventory be full and you like try to place furniture and then press N to cancel it is will get deleted 

Expected behavior:  and the thing you buy if you don't have space should place on the floor like old days 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: sorry i have some issue whit my shadow play not recording is happen for me 3 times 2 time whit furniture and onetime whit briefcase but you can try it your self (make sure trying whit cheap stuff )

Vehicle license plate number*

Was actually coming here to post a report about this exact same thing, I lost a table to it, very frustrating. I will provide this report with the evidence required.

Here is the clip done with a CF Crate without full inventory and then a clip with full inventory, you will see it deletes the item instead of dropping to ground like it should.

Empty space and crate returns to inventory (regardless of original item location)

No empty space and crate simply gets deleted.

I can submit evidence of me losing the table, but I dont think its value is enough to meet refund requirements.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.