AkA Cyber

Entering the Game

Date and time (provide timezone):  6/17/2020 9:36am est

Character name: Cyber Smythe(fresh made never played)

Issue/bug you are reporting: Unable to play in any form with 2nd character. Able to make character just fine, server files download fine. I can use esc menu, as well as F1 and F7 keybinds. In minimap i see i am stuck unable to move inside a small building of sorts. However my view after selecting character never changes. I can only get a birds eye view of the city.

Expected behavior:  

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Note: I was accepted in my app a year ago but have not been prompted in game to reapply. I have tried direct connecting to the ip provided in game as well as play.eclipse-rp.net:22005 as listed on the forums. Both successfully downloaded all files but no change in camera angle or character control. If i select my original character however it works.

Vehicle license plate number*

Edited by AkA Cyber

I am stuck at the same point too. First Character.  

Has anyone found a solution yet? 

Ok so watching my Resource Monitor, it would seem that after I have logged into the Eclipse Server, GTA5 just doesn't connect properly, there is no data transfer between GTA5.exe and the Game Server. (the GTA5.exe is set to allowed  through the firewall etc). 

Is there currently a Server Overload (not enough capacity for ALL the players who wish to play) ? 

Edited by Germidor
Update:

7 hours ago, Germidor said:

I am stuck at the same point too. First Character.  

Has anyone found a solution yet? 

Ok so watching my Resource Monitor, it would seem that after I have logged into the Eclipse Server, GTA5 just doesn't connect properly, there is no data transfer between GTA5.exe and the Game Server. (the GTA5.exe is set to allowed  through the firewall etc). 

Is there currently a Server Overload (not enough capacity for ALL the players who wish to play) ? 

I have exact same problem. It happens on my 3rd character only. The first 2 work fine. 
Hence, no. This has nothing to do with server overload. 
Is this what your screen looks like? https://i.imgur.com/BuEyIoP.png
On the minimap look at the numbers. In the picture, you can see 375 | 1592422450. 
375 is my player ID and the long numbers are the time. There is some sort of communication in the beginning but then it stops. 
You're right about no data transfer because the chat does not work. I'm unable to /report or anything. An Admin tried to teleport my character but he wasn't able to. 
It's like we're in some desync state. 

We need a fix on this ASAP!

@TheLegitHabibi

Yes, but I have also noticed that my Player ID changes if I restart the game. 

So, if you have connection on your first 2 Chars but not the 3rd, and I don't on my first, I would guess that is has something to do with the character creation? 

You say you can play your other 2 chars without problems? 

I am not sure how the system works, could it be that you are allocated a slot (1 of the 400) and your char keeps that slot, so that whenever you return to the game you have the same other 399 in-game characters, otherwise you would lose continuity, therefore if you create a new character, you might find yourself surrounded by other new or older players but not the same as before? Therefore we are having problems joining a 'new' world, you could say? 

An Admin reply might help towards solving the problem.