forgonesoul

Vehicles and engine damage

I have noticed that just driving your vehicle through the streets manages to almost destroy your engine. I drove half way across town and my car is already starting to smoke after spending 1k on repairs from the person who stole it earlier. Would you be able to make it so the cars don't destroy their engines as quickly or as fast just by driving them? It feels like when you rev your engine or cause backfires when accelerating, it damages your engine something fierce. I has been noted with taxi cabs, regular vehicles, and police cruisers. Thank you for reading this and reviewing it!

~ Jason Winter

You're saying that they lose health for no apparent reason? That is not intended behavior.

Yes. A cab driver drove up on the curb of a sidewalk and managed to cause his engine to start smoking. I cruised through the streets and by the time I made it to the LSPD, my car was smoking. no crashes were involved btw. and I have also had this same experience with driving in police cruisers