Jhypa1

Inform players stealing at the mine is an Offence.

I see groups of people with no bags/crates rob people for their crates/RVs. Its annoying people put in hard work whilst people come along and take it from them. Markers read 'Make sure crates are not owned by new players' giving them the impression they can steal from anyone who isnt 'new'. When in reality you cant steal from anyone there.

31 minutes ago, Jhypa1 said:

I see groups of people with no bags/crates rob people for their crates/RVs. Its annoying people put in hard work whilst people come along and take it from them. Markers read 'Make sure crates are not owned by new players' giving them the impression they can steal from anyone who isnt 'new'. When in reality you cant steal from anyone there.

There have been player reports indicating that you are allowed to steal crates / bags left under peoples feet as long as you're not using force. Quickly picking it up and running off with it is allowed even with the new rules.

Just now, Jhypa1 said:

if someone steals your crate you are allowed to shoot them right?

No you can't shoot somebody for player theft. You can point a gun at them and make them show fear RP though. If they don't show fear RP then you can shoot them for not listening to your demands.