saousername

Uber Transport Services

See the source image

===============================

ABOUT US

Uber is a private taxi/transport company that was made to beat what is currently out there. It was founded by Nathan Kres on 15/05/2020 and he has been working hard on the company ever since. Uber is a great way to travel around the world of San Andreas. Uber takes you from point A to B leaving you happy. 

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?

Unlike other taxi companies, Uber allows anyone to work for them in no-time. We all find it difficult when scouting for our first job; well no more do you have to scout. All you need is a car and you're set; you can be an Uber driver. You become the driver who takes innocent civilians from point A to point B. However, with great power comes great responsibility; when driving for UBER, you're representing us and our brand. Therefore, all Uber driving must be 100% legal.

IN-CHARACTER INFO

In character related things can be found at the following thread: Uber Transport IC Thread

===

The Story of Jordan Daniels - Homeless to Uber Driver

===

Just a couple days ago, Jordan was homeless and had nowhere to go. He had been robbed and didn't have anything to his name. However, it all changed when CEO Nathan Kres gave him a car. By Nathan Kres giving Jordan Daniels a car he has not only provided him safety, storage and warmth. He has provided him work at the most prestigious transport company in San Andreas; Uber. Jordan Daniels is now working on decent pay with his very own vehicle. He will keep this vehicle even after he leaves. This action Uber has done shows just how charitable we are and how open we are to people of different cultures and backgrounds to work at our company. Uber is always looking for an extra hand in the crowd of drivers. Luckily, Jordan made the cut and now he is living a nice life. He now shares an apartment with a friend and they each pay half. He has a happy life now and is making good money on his own hours, with his own car.

Edited by saousername
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Devonte said:

good luck!

Thanks! I am really hoping for a redemption from the staff for my mistakes. If they let me come back, I will build this company bigger than ever. I am thinking of making an online panel for drivers and passengers where they can call a cab on there! Hope to see you ride w/ Uber next time you need a lift.

21 hours ago, saousername said:

Thanks! I am really hoping for a redemption from the staff for my mistakes. If they let me come back, I will build this company bigger than ever. I am thinking of making an online panel for drivers and passengers where they can call a cab on there! Hope to see you ride w/ Uber next time you need a lift.

Yeh, I really hope they redeem us. We have learned from our mistakes and we have already put so much effort into this company. E.g: Panels and Rosters.