XxTheIrishGuyxX

Stock Market?

Hello All,

I have an suggestion to add to the activities in Los Santos. Would it be possible to add the stock market into eclipse. The fictional stock market that is. If this post gains traction, and management says it is possible I will provide a full summary of my idea. ((OOC this is what I do IRL)). I will be able to provide full support to the staff here to help. My guess is that it will run through an app on the phone in GTA. The stock market will allow you to purchase stock in fictitious entities, and your goal is to sell it at a price greater then when you bought it. 

Let me know your opinions.

Thank you,

Irish

Edited by XxTheIrishGuyxX

Hey!

This would be an awesome addition to ECRP. I have recently been thinking about the exact same idea. This would diversify how people can make their money and would provided another source of taxes in the game. One form of new tax could be a Capital Gains Tax.  This could also be expanded to let the companies on the server become "public companies" and be traded by the player base. I don't know how this would need to be implemented but it would add some interesting mechanics to the proposed suggestion. 

Nevertheless, thank you for suggesting this! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.