Sabrina Candace

LSEMS Uniform Bug (/funi command)

Date and time (provide timezone): 1:11pm GMT+8

Character name: Sabrina Ortiz

Issue/bug you are reporting: LSEMS uniform bug (/funi command)

Expected behavior:  The bug will happen if you go on duty as EMS. As soon as you're on duty, if you type the command "/funi" without specifying uniform ID (ie /funi 1-7) it will then give you your normal civilian clothing but will still mark you on /fmembers as someone who is on duty (Evidence 1). Furthermore, it gives you the equipment that a regular unit on duty would have (Evidence 2) such as the combat pistol and flashlight.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
Evidence 1 & 2 whereas evidence 1 showing the I am on duty but is not wearing any designated EMS uniforms followed by evidence 2, showing that I have on-duty equipment such as the combat pistol and flashlight
220776939_Evidence1.thumb.png.75d09ad8f8bf9a4942318e24d274c9e2.png
834051299_Evidence2.thumb.png.ceec9cc5724bce6ce33d71cd7fc4e872.png

• Like 1

@Architer Hello haven't visited the forum for awhile as to being busy IRL. Anyhow, I just tried it to day and I am able to verify that it still exist. I am not 100 percent sure though that it's a bug as whenever we'll use it, the system detects that we're not wearing uniform which is prerequisite to being paid while on duty.

Let me know if you need anything else, cheers!

- Sabrina 

Hello, I am fairly sure that originally /funi was implemented for PD to be able to go out of uniform. If a faction member is in correct branch, they will be marked as on duty and receive paycheck. MD is lacking that branch so they do not receive it.

This is more of a feature that MD doesn't support while PD/SD do

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.