Ohad

Game freezes and crashes & unable to connect to the server.

Issue Being Reported:  so everything was fine until 6-7 hours ago, I was driving my car near the Barber shop and I crashed there, when I came back the game had just freezed for me at the sky cam for around 2-3 minutes and then the launcher crashed again.

but when I tried to log in on my alt account, it loaded and worked perfectly, I was at PD with my alt, so It's doing it only for my main for some reason.., I think It's because the specific location I crashed at?

so basically the game just freezes for 5-6 minutes and then just crashed without saying why or what's going on.. It's very strange.. but yeah I heard more people are having the same issue with different locations.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone):  17:00 PM EST on 22/APRIL/2020.

Your characters name:  Jake Ryan.

Other player(s) involved:  N/A.

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning:  Example of the issue: https://imgur.com/thNKncx

I've tried deleting the dlcpacks and the client_resources and nothing worked for me..

It's really frustrating because I've been trying to get online all day now.. can't seem to be able to though which is such a shame because a lot of players apparently have the same issue and are frustrated as much as myself since we aren't able to play their 1st or 2nd characters.

Edited by Ohad

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.