James Sakamoto

Property outside Build zone

Date and time (provide timezone): 10am  GMT+1

Character name:  James Sakamoto

Issue/bug you are reporting: Building zone for car park 

Expected behavior:  Build zone was very small, 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

yesterday before buying the business property for 3.5 million i asked Bakmeel to let me know if the car park was covered, he put markers down to show me how big the building zone was so i was happy then i got the property,  once i started building i found quickly that i couldn't finish off the parking  just 2/3 walls short it isn't a big car park but is very much needed.  

what i was wondering is if an admin or Dev could just finish the walls off as i have had it done before for an old house of mine  i have the walls purchased just need them placing  

many thanks   

James sakamoto

h9113lA.pngOmubGAZ.png 

Fences have a rotate point on one corner, you can always try and line that corner up with the other fence and then rotate it past your boundary, have used this trick myself on a property which my boundary was cut short also.

If you need help let me know and I will try and get a video explaining it or something.

39 minutes ago, Luxas said:

Fences have a rotate point on one corner, you can always try and line that corner up with the other fence and then rotate it past your boundary, have used this trick myself on a property which my boundary was cut short also.

If you need help let me know and I will try and get a video explaining it or something.

Thanks for the advice but done all the tricks in the book already brother