XavierLR

[SELLING] 2G Sandcastle WAY .1

I'm Looking to sell this amazing 2G home that has multiple spots to put your cars, exterior decorations, whatever you're into basically.

You have complete access to the surrounding areas as shown in the photos, so a lot of space for again vehicles ( mostly motorcycles or smaller vehicles in the smaller garages. )

- Interior is completely renovated

I don't currently have a set price for it so at the moment I'm just looking for offers, so if you're interested feel free to contact me or comment below the ad. < 3

Phone number #2013134

Photos of the interior and exterior : 

https://imgur.com/a/8K9Nkc4

Edited by XavierLR

8 hours ago, Ptk1485 said:

Are you open to lump sum and 4-6 month (16-24 week) payment plan? 

No unfortunately sorry. 

House is still for sale.

On 4/12/2020 at 12:34 AM, XavierLR said:

No unfortunately sorry. 

House is still for sale.

Would you be available to show me the house in person tomorrow I just want to get a better understanding of the area and where the garages are. If so, then please text me 2932282

10 minutes ago, XavierLR said:

BUMP!

I'll be taking over this sale so if you wish to contact me for more information my number is 

I went over to the house it feels like yesterday I was confused on how the garages were formatted out and I was wondering how many externals there were.

2 minutes ago, ttvKrillex said:

I went over to the house it feels like yesterday I was confused on how the garages were formatted out and I was wondering how many externals there were.

Next time you're in town feel free to text me and when i get the chance ill show you around its easier to explain in person : )

3 minutes ago, XavierLR said:

Next time you're in town feel free to text me and when i get the chance ill show you around its easier to explain in person : )

Alright thank you 🙂

Bump

Still for sale! Feel free to contact me via my number if you want anymore information on the house that isn't already provided!