Shalami

A call to all criminals !!!

I have read lot of post proposing change to the criminal system, yet I haven’t read a single one proposing that WE criminal, use what we have and make it work.

Yes is hard to make money from drugs, if everyone is selling for 200 profit !!! some guys even sell guns for no profits !!! so, in the time we get change from the government, we can do some changes ourself:

1-      The strongest family’s (Moretti and savage now) need to organize a gang meeting and draw the line of the bussines, stablis the minimum street price sell of drugs and guns, and have a team running the streets cheking that low rang sellers don’t go lower thant the select price, if they do, we kidnap them, kill them or mug them.

2-      Requite new and small mafias to do dirty work (like If you need someone kill or a business attack but you don’t want them to know that your gang was involve.

3-      Asig drug tipes to faction, lest say: Moretti sell LSD, Savage sell Cocaione, Grove sell Weed, that way we can build a market and get more RP, like if a costumer ask me for LSD but im a grove, il call my friend from morerri and tell him “I have a costumer for you”.

This are some lil idea, but if we all work together  we can really use what we have !! yes is not great, yes is lot of farming and crap, but is what we have and is not going to change for a while , so lest try to use what we have and make it fun !!!

• Upvote 5

This is a good Idea and it can definitely be arranged to work well in game. Only problem is from what I have heard and seen, it seems like most of members of the community are leaving.

So this will take a big hit to any potential profit to be made, If nobody is online to buy it then there is no point trying to sell it. Still a good idea buddy!

It's sad that this has got to be asked for OOCly. But I hope there will be a LOT of changes in the criminal system soon tho. The biggest problem is that non of the "alpha" factions do any decent roleplay. Maybe having 2 members out of 40 that can roleplay really wont take the factions nowhere. I have only seen and heard bad things about these factions and I highly doubt the server will get any better, as long as they get to do what they're doing. 

With the resources that is on the server right now, it would be more than possible to do some decent criminal roleplay and even earn money. But I fear that since the warehouses or whatever they're called are controlled by Light RPers, which mostly care about supercars, robberies and DM. We wont get to where this server needs to go.

Also I think the problem in gun running so far is that weapons licenses are so easy to come by. Which means that there would be no reason to buy guns from factions, since you can buy a .50 cal. Easy 2 shot on any enemy. These are just my thoughts tho. I like and support this idea, but I am very sure that the factions owning these warehouses are simply not capable of doing anything like this. :/ 

Talking from a personal perspective due to the interactions I've had with these people.

Edited by JaussInc
  • Upvote 1

On 17. 7. 2017 at 2:35 PM, King Zaki said:

This is a good Idea and it can definitely be arranged to work well in game. Only problem is from what I have heard and seen, it seems like most of members of the community are leaving.

So this will take a big hit to any potential profit to be made, If nobody is online to buy it then there is no point trying to sell it. Still a good idea buddy!

+1 This is what i think and i am not playing anymore :(

I like the thought behind the OP, but I feel as though a crime rework is required above all. The problem is even with your proposed scenerio, there isn't even money to compete with non-criminal activities nor is there a lot for criminals to do, in my opinion.

I'd love to see something like this between the factions regardless, this is just good RP.

• Upvote 1