Kronk

Unable to see dealership icons on the map

Date and time (provide timezone): 27/03/2020 22:49 GMT +1, thats when the screens were taken but the problem is there since i first registered on the server.

Character name: Fabio_Ramirez (but happens on any character)

Issue/bug you are reporting: As you can see from the screenshots, i can only see a paletobay dealership (blue icon) and a los santos dealership(red icon), I actually got to know that there are more than just these two dealerships spreaded around the map only a few days ago lol. I asked many people and they see more dealership icons than that, asked in support and mods and helpers told me so too. 

Expected behavior:  I should be able to see the correct available dealerships on the map just like other players do.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicateF7Bzawz.jpg

lNIpeY5.jpg

Vehicle license plate number*:  //

That is a bug because I have been told some dealerships have their blip hidden, but i've asked around (and you can try that next time you go in game) and everyone on their MAP can actually see more than the two dealership i can see, meaning there are dealerships that show their icon on the map, that i can't actually see on mine.

Before making this bug report, i've asked normal players and even staff members in game too to check, and they told me its true they can see more than just those two and actually suggested i reported the bug on the forums.

Edited by Kronk

I can see more than just those two on your screenshots as well. Blips not appearing are a result of the owner of the company not paying to have them shown on the map. Your game is perfectly fine.

Edited by Aieos

13 hours ago, Aieos said:

I can see more than just those two on your screenshots as well. Blips not appearing are a result of the owner of the company not paying to have them shown on the map. Your game is perfectly fine.

Wait i don't get it, you just said you can see more than these two, how is my game fine then? xD 

This is not a bug. I can see two Dealerships at your first screenshot. Motorsports have the same icon as Mors insurance and it's right next to it, and Atomic Dealership has a little yellow bomb icon. As mentioned above - blips not appearing are a result of the owner of the company not paying to have them shown on the map. I will be closing this.