Captain Tofu

Made a deposit in the wrong faction

Account name: Captain_Tofu

Character name: Jean_Pelletier

Issue/bug you are reporting:
Was not paying attention while looking at factions and figured I could reimburse a debt I had towards my faction.
So there I go entering the amount I wanted to put in.
Click deposit and then take a look at the account, which looked odd to me. then I just figured I was in the wrong faction.
I know it's kinda dumb on my part but I'm asking if it can be reverted.
If not and if it's not too much of an hassle for you (devs) and other players I'd suggest some sort of confirmation before taking money out/in a treasury (specially in another faction)

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

11 hours ago, Captain Tofu said:

Account name: Captain_Tofu

Character name: Jean_Pelletier

Issue/bug you are reporting:
Was not paying attention while looking at factions and figured I could reimburse a debt I had towards my faction.
So there I go entering the amount I wanted to put in.
Click deposit and then take a look at the account, which looked odd to me. then I just figured I was in the wrong faction.
I know it's kinda dumb on my part but I'm asking if it can be reverted.
If not and if it's not too much of an hassle for you (devs) and other players I'd suggest some sort of confirmation before taking money out/in a treasury (specially in another faction)

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

This was not intended behavior, a player should be able to see the treasury menu of their own faction only. I will reimburse you and fix the bug.

• Upvote 1