forgonesoul

Job related vehicles

Job related vehicles need an X amount of time to despawn if you are not in them. I have encountered over 30+ job related vehicles left laying around the city and at the job sites and they are causing stability issues. On another note, Squad cars should only be allowed to be entered by members of the LSPD. Many of us officers crash during chases, during traffic stops, and many other activities and I see a lot of squad cars left laying around for players to enter. Even with the doors locked, desync can cause the doors to be missing and allows for players to enter them. I and a few others have had to chase other players around who have stolen squad cars and it takes up valuable resources and attention away from much more serious matters. Safety comes first to the citizens and getting rid of players who are in squad cars is a top priority and is a big hassle to deal with which has to involve 2 or more officers to take care of.

• Upvote 1