Amirali

police officers shouldnt be ingame admins!

hey 

last night some cops were trying to catch me i was on a bike and 2-3 cops with their cars were chasing me ,i escaped and went enough far away and went to sea shore and hid

behind a house there that no one could find me even 1% .it was done.but after 1 minutes or more  i heard the Police siren and he came to my place without any search.

i think this is kinda non rp that some cops use admin power to find you.there is no option for cops to find you when you escape ingame .

this not nice to see such  things in this server btw.

If you've got evidence to back up the claims you're making about administrative staff misusing their power, I recommend you to make a player report so that it can be handled in a proper manner. However, I feel like you might've simply gotten unlucky and were caught - there's several ways for Police Officers to find someone's location in the game without the use of administrative powers.

Restricting staff members from assuming an in-character position is not something that should be done. 

If you've got evidence of any abuse of power then please either make a report or reach out to a senior member of staff with evidence. The police have various ways of locating you, some which you may not be aware of depending on how long you've been o the server.

Regardless, restricting how staff play the game based on the fact they're staff is an unlikely prospect and this posts seems to be less of a suggestion and more of a complaint, which there are proper channels for. 

Regards,
Aldari

i never record videos in game 

but there is no reason for me to lie in this case.this was not chance.i am saying i escaped and hid somewhere that it was impossible to get found.

if there are ways that police can find you on map where ever you are this is something else but still its not fair and then the escape in this game has no meaning 

by this and its bad by itself again

Edited by Amirali

I don't believe anyone is saying that you're lying, but this isn't the right place to make a post regarding possible abuse of power, whether it occurred or not. Furthermore, there are many ways to circumvent the police being able to pinpoint your location on the map, but you'll have to figure out how. The features that allow this were never implemented with the intention of being unfair and as such, it has changed plenty over time and allows for players to avoid being found if they know how to.

9 minutes ago, Aldari_Tagril said:

If you've got evidence of any abuse of power then please either make a report or reach out to a senior member of staff with evidence. The police have various ways of locating you, some which you may not be aware of depending on how long you've been o the server.

Regardless, restricting how staff play the game based on the fact they're staff is an unlikely prospect and this posts seems to be less of a suggestion and more of a complaint, which there are proper channels for. 

Regards,
Aldari

thanks for the reply

i am not offensive mate

i didnt know they can find you even when you escape

if they can then i change my suggestion to remove this option for them,because its unreal

how can police find you when you escape and go hide somewhere?

atleast in real world they can catch you some days later not 1 minutes  after you went so far and hid in some place that no one were there 

i checked around me in every second i was on bike and escaping.police cars disapeared in my screen and i offroaded to some where that 

i could because i had bike.

they even hadnt my phone number or my name to trace me.

Edited by Amirali

1 minute ago, Pazz said:

I don't believe anyone is saying that you're lying, but this isn't the right place to make a post regarding possible abuse of power, whether it occurred or not. Furthermore, there are many ways to circumvent the police being able to pinpoint your location on the map, but you'll have to figure out how. The features that allow this were never implemented with the intention of being unfair and as such, it has changed plenty over time and allows for players to avoid being found if they know how to.

ok sir

34 minutes ago, Pazz said:

can you close this topic please? @Pazz