Virus5310

Blockades Suggestion

So I'm gonna get straight to the point.

As of right now PD, MD, SD, and I believe DOC as well (not 100% sure) are only able to place 8 Blockades. That being said, Scene management is very limited. Being me being in the Fire Department, I deal with a lot of scene management as we have been trying to take a lot more car crashes and everything in that nature. Once again, scene management for these events comes to a limit with only being able to place 8 barriers. 

Secondly, the range on being able to place these barriers needs to be increased in my opinion. I sometimes find me moving either my ambulance or fire truck for two seconds just to put a barrier in a place that it needs to be in. I'm not fully sure on the measurement of how far away we can place them from the ambulance but it does need to be increased a little bit at least.

SOLUTIONS:

Increase the place-able barrier count.- In my opinion the fire department would have more resources to work with than this. (the barrier count is based on the player not the vehicle)

Increase the Distance that you can place barriers.

By implementing this  I feel as it would be really, not only fun, but good as a player that likes to do scene management. 

Personally I can not think of any cons of this, but if there is any, please list your opinion below as I would really like to know!

+1

• Base the amount of blockades on the vehicle / unit supporting it, though right now it's based on the player. Maybe just increase to 10. I've always found I'm short at least 2 for a good scene.
  • Make each blockade count as a certain amount, like cones count as half, and make them passable or breakable (can drive through them).
  • Increase Range
  • Auto Despawn, 5 minutes after the player leaves their stream distance (including crashing) or when a 'supporting emergency service vehicle' is not in 4x the deploy range.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.