MindThoth

Coat of Arms [The new old Logo]

coat.thumb.png.4be5ed7ad8e8bbf0c72805bbd00bc6a3.png

THE NEW OLD LOGO

Hey everyone! I studied graphic design in university and I found a passion for symbolism.

This lead me to logo designing and therefore I specialized myself in vector format which brings out the highest quality.

With over 7 years in the field I can say that I have done over thousands of designs.

Worked for two companies and even created my own LogoSource.ca.

Lately I have been having fun creating coat of arms but with a modern touch.

I find it interesting to combined the old idea of self identification with the new since coat of arms are the logos of the 12th century.

The concept can go from royal feel such as my signature or more modern gangster as the following.

Here are some that I have done that were inspired by gangs

let me know what y'all think 🙂

Ballas.thumb.png.3f615b062d3a13f900eb86a02d1cf744.png                LosVagos.thumb.png.c8b57f8ca20bd8cae415ea9a2fa2f1e8.png               Families.thumb.png.1fe64259123561634c925c2031d8fe87.png

Edited by MindThoth
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1