veryverysadguy

Hit someone with car going fast they glitched

I come back to save my friend after a police officer stalked us in the gas station driving by us 3 times out of the city. i hit him going over 60 mph and he glitched from the front of the car to the side  trying to save my friend from arrest. I feel like this was unfair but on my screen it was a lot diffrent for me than on this screen. the guy i met I was playing with we were using radios past 4 hours playing and phone he sent me his discord info in jail and this video from his view to have an admin look at it the cop was bugged so hard on my screen like he couldnt move and was shaking like he got knocked out on my screen. I got over a 30 thousand dollar fine also which was all the money i earned the entire day today doing illegal activity that is another topic plus my 3 hours in jail https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/670826059566022676/670826619224588288/Grand_Theft_Auto_V_2020.01.26_-_02.18.11.05.DVR_Trim.mp4

Edited by veryverysadguy

Hello! Thank you for posting this. Remember to follow the bug appeal format posted here!

On to the actual content of the post.
I'm not sure if I understand what you're wanting out of this? You did some stuff, got caught and went to jail for it.
The cop not being hit is due to desync, on his screen, he wan't in the same spot as your screen, so he moved a bit, but as it looks, he was still knocked down anyway, just not enough to kill him. 

Edited by Aieos

I just wanted someone admin or staff to view this because I felt the cop should've got knocked down. on my screen he was almost center of the front of car i felt he should of been knocked down. I was also very upset the fact that very same cop was stalking us at the gas station passing us 3 times in 5 minutes in the middle of no where tescon gasstation or w.e

Edited by veryverysadguy
forgot something