Guest Nicksavy

Voice chat

Guest Nicksavy

Issue Being Reported: Voice chat works for first 10 min and then all of a sudden it stops working

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 1/10/2020 8:30 est

Your characters name: Jake_Peet

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: I tried everything. Hopefully I can resolve this problem by someone helping me

Guest Nicksavy
4 hours ago, dawpi said:

I had the same problem. Do any of the other sounds disappear, do you hear some buzzing or anything of that sort?

No none of the other sounds disappear I can still hear the game and I think I hear a little buzzing. 

1 minute ago, Guest Nicksavy said:

No none of the other sounds disappear I can still hear the game and I think I hear a little buzzing. 

Every time I lost the VOIP is was due to my computer input settings through voice/audio settings, that's something  you should look into your PC. Because I am using sketchy earphones since my headset is back home, not where I currently am, I had to mute all the other computer sounds and just leave GTA so they would not interfere.

Guest Nicksavy
5 hours ago, dawpi said:

Every time I lost the VOIP is was due to my computer input settings through voice/audio settings, that's something  you should look into your PC. Because I am using sketchy earphones since my headset is back home, not where I currently am, I had to mute all the other computer sounds and just leave GTA so they would not interfere.

Your voice/audio settings in gta or windows?

Guest Nicksavy
10 hours ago, dawpi said:

Windows, through audio input/output.

Yea I tried that and it didn’t work I’m just gonna try to reinstall rage. But does that mean I have to redo the quiz?

Just now, Guest Nicksavy said:

Yea I tried that and it didn’t work I’m just gonna try to reinstall rage. But does that mean I have to redo the quiz?

You only have to re-do the quiz if you haven't submitted it yet. If you have submitted it, it's saved within your account and it was either accepted or denied.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.