MinnesotaClay

Greetings all

Hello folks,

I hope everyone is ready for the upcoming holidays.  I thought I would drop a line here and introduce myself.

I have a couple of handles I go by.  Clay, or Starkerruiser (my discord account).  I have followed the GTA franchise since 1997.  Been an active roleplayer for 17 years so far and counting.  I started in Yahoo! Messenger and hopped from one place to another after Yahoo! Messenger dissipated.

I do enjoy music, and I am a musician myself.  I'm hoping to establish a few characters in this group to develop them.  There are some things I have to learn as I go which is always fun.  Feel free to drop me a line if you see me.  Payton Reed is the avatar I will be using once I get things going.  

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays and look forward to meet others as I go.