Salty_Sis

i cant get my car back from mors

my car was destroyed at the pier , went down to mors to recover and it says i dont have a car to recover , tried to get admin help , they helped me as much as they could , i tried restarting my game , they tried stuff to , but still no car pls help me , because playing the game without a car is not fun , admins told me to report this issue on the forms ,so im folllowing  thier instructions all the way thru 

2 hours ago, Salty_Sis said:

my car was destroyed at the pier , went down to mors to recover and it says i dont have a car to recover , tried to get admin help , they helped me as much as they could , i tried restarting my game , they tried stuff to , but still no car pls help me , because playing the game without a car is not fun , admins told me to report this issue on the forms ,so im folllowing  thier instructions all the way thru 

Please follow the report format, because you have failed to provide all necessary information, also I'd like to get your vehicle model name.