Sam Axe

Mobile Druglabs

Mobile drug labs need to be in asap, right now tons of people do nothing other than wait near a lab, see someone come in, use a timer then rob the person and repeat.  it happens so often I used a timer watching a lab and on average 1 lab got robbed every 6 minutes. this is completely unrealistic and very unfair to anyone new/not in a crew and I think a solution is mobile labs or allow people to buy lab equipment and set up they're own lab somewhere. I know people are going to say 'no its good the way it is' and I understand your probably in a gang or robbing cooks but just hear me out as this would make the server better.

mobile lab: go to a shopping center or major store to pick up a couple of items (not going to mention specifics) that normally spawn in a lab but you would have to buy them with your own money and the needed ingredients at different locations.

place the equipment in your vehicle and a option to cook wound be available under the ctrl+x option but mobile labs would cost a lot of vehicle volume and take longer to cook than normal 2x longer, also when cooking if your using a custom lab in a vehicle there will be a faint chimney type smoke that could be seen if not too far away.

Using a custom stationary lab

you would need to buy the equipment and move / place it wherever you need or want in san andreas except for personal houses and ncz zones. 

then after you've bought the necessary equipment the crafting time is not changed from normal however upon restocking you only get half the normal restock compared to normal labs

this way with what im suggesting people would still use public labs as they wouldn't cost anything and be easier to use versus using a private lab both still having a reason to use public labs sense they don't cost anything and don't emit a smoke alerting gangs/law enforcement but also allowing people to create custom labs making it more comfortable in not getting robbed as often but also giving less profits and there will be smoke alerting anyone nearby your position meaning there will be extra risk depending where you are and how often you cook

Needless to say this has been suggested before, and talks of it are already in the works. We've also put forth our suggestions to the devs and they're aware that drug labs are one of the most wanted updates regarding Criminal RP.

It takes time to design, implement, balance, and maintain since it's such a major update to Criminal RP. Just give it time.

50 minutes ago, Jason_Shen said:

Needless to say this has been suggested before, and talks of it are already in the works. We've also put forth our suggestions to the devs and they're aware that drug labs are one of the most wanted updates regarding Criminal RP.

It takes time to design, implement, balance, and maintain since it's such a major update to Criminal RP. Just give it time.

yea I saw that I just wasn't sure if the suggestion like I was making was something brought up before like how it would work to make it balanced