John_Hoover

Property Marker Issue

I have a marker that has been placed in front of my gate telling me to remove my gate. I questioned 2 other admins in regards to this. One says he doesn't understand or see an issue with it the other assumes it's blocking public access. He didn't have time to talk or let me inform him of what public access is.

When you own a property, just as in real life; the real estate associated with said property is owned by you. What is being claimed public is in fact not public. The sidewalk is where the public access begins. Not the driveway in front of my house. I would like to marker removed as the gates have been here well over 6 months and it's never been an issue until the recent crime withg my vehicles being broken into. I keep my classic vehicles on display for the public to see. Also, the outside parking brings additional value to the property. It has been evaluated as such and I have paid for that evaluation. For me to remove the additional parking would tremendously de-value to home causing me to lose money I have earned. I would like to ask you to remove this marker as it is unnecessary.

This property is located directly across from the fuel station behind Weazel News.

RAGЕ Мultiplауer   11_26_2019 3_10_25 PM.png

RAGЕ Мultiplауer   11_26_2019 3_11_10 PM.png

1 hour ago, Trall said:

Does it block the entrance to the house?

It’s my house. Doesn’t block it the fence is still able to be climbed for petty thieves to try and rob the vehicles. It just protects my classic car collection from being stolen. It has been bought and sold with the same set up for months now and it has been owned by several different people. It isn’t blocking public access as the little alleyway isn’t a public access alleyway. The fence is already there for the park area that can’t be removed obviously. All that has been done is a gate was added to allow secured additional parking like many other properties have. It’s a stand alone home so it doesn’t hinder other people from accessing their property. I don’t see any real issue here other than someone doesn’t like the fact I have all the extra parking. It is what makes this house sell so well. I personally know several people who have bought and sold the house and have never had an issue. A comment was made that it was recently discovered which is bull. This house is well known throughout the city and has never been an issue in the past 

22 minutes ago, Pegasus_ said:

Problem is, if it's blocking the postal workers from doing their deliveries, it's in violation and the rules, and needs to be taking down by yourself, or it will be done by an admin if you don't.

It hasn’t ever been an issue until today. Once again it’s been put up there for well over 6 months with no previous issues. It’s not a public access road.

1 hour ago, Swattpup1989 said:

@Pegasus_ your able to jump right over even with a package, I have done it.

13 hours ago, John_Hoover said:

It hasn’t ever been an issue until today. Once again it’s been put up there for well over 6 months with no previous issues. It’s not a public access road.

I know that there are work arounds, but it's been recently introduced in the ruleset about structures that can "block" the entrance, whether or not you can still jump the wall.