BruceL

Robbery

It's people mentality that needs to be changed and I dont think any rules will be changed by that. Yesterday I was just messing with people basicly talking n stuff, so apparently one a just pulled out heavy weapon and shouted "hands up" near the bank, (he was an admin) I mean if admins role play in such mentality what do you expect from ordinary people? 

I understand from where you come from but to be honest there's no much roleplay, if you want to mess with people (not attack them just to make jokes n stuff) they will pull out a gun instantly on you and basicly that's it you're fucked up under fear rp rule.

40 minutes ago, SamuelGunn said:

It's people mentality that needs to be changed and I dont think any rules will be changed by that. Yesterday I was just messing with people basicly talking n stuff, so apparently one a just pulled out heavy weapon and shouted "hands up" near the bank, (he was an admin) I mean if admins role play in such mentality what do you expect from ordinary people? 

I understand from where you come from but to be honest there's no much roleplay, if you want to mess with people (not attack them just to make jokes n stuff) they will pull out a gun instantly on you and basicly that's it you're fucked up under fear rp rule.

sounds like bullshit if you ask me. Where's the video proof?