FruityJohn

"Account with this name and password doesn't exist."

Whenever I try to log in with the correct password and account name, it tells me "Account with this name and password doesn't exist"

Well, it does exist, I've checked, re-checked and checked again. I reset my password and it didn't work and there is nothing wrong with my Rockstar social account so what's going on?

In-game accounts are no longer tied to your forum account, this means changing your password on the forums won't have an effect on your in-game account. Make sure you enter your login name correctly, do not enter your email, you need to use your login name, which in your case may be FruityJohn

• Upvote 1

In-game accounts are no longer tied to your forum account, this means changing your password on the forums won't have an effect on your in-game account. Make sure you enter your login name correctly, do not enter your email, you need to use your login name, which in your case may be FruityJohn

I've been putting in FruityJohn, so I guess I've forgotten my password for IG.