SpeedTire

Need Advice About My Ban

Hello guys.
   Recently, I got banned from the server for Cheating. Before you will say: "Haha, you deserve it." Let me explain what happened. I was playing on the server, stole a vehicle and escaped. I drove to somewhere near the building and climbed on the ladder while eating a burger. When I reached the end of the ladder, it was stuck like a glitch or something. Since that was a pretty high building, I didn't want to re-log because I might have fallen and died. I decided to use my cheat that I had it for a long time to teleport somewhere near the building. This server has got an excellent anti-cheat and got me banned.

I appealed four times, the first 2 I lied that it was a false ban or something since I want to get unbanned, but unexpectedly, the Senior Admin replied: "It would have gone the other way if you weren't lying". He didn't state the time until I can re-appeal. I re-appealed again with my lies and got denied by a Head Admin, but this time he said that I could re-appeal again after two months. That time, I was guilty enough.
I attempted to re-appeal even though the Head Admin stated that I couldn't. It got denied, of course, because of that.

I found out that this server is the best for me, I tried other servers and they are not interesting at all (in my opinion).In my latest appeal, the head administrator said: "Do not appeal to 2 months --something-- or you will be forum banned." Is it just me that thinks he might give me a chance? I looked at Head Admin's activity and saw he usually reply in cheating bans like "Sorry, we don't unban players for cheating."

In my case, I was not using a cheat to gain an advantage. I'm wondering, Has someone ever been unbanned for Cheating? Currently, I'm thinking about applying to one of the best rp servers, but it cost money. Still, I want to stick with this server and don't want to waste too much money on games. Anyone could give me any advice? Thank you.

Edited by SpeedTire

To be honest you were aware of your actions and knew you should not of used any cheats/3rd party client. This may of not technically been an advantage in your eyes but there is a chance that knowing you got away with it this time you would use it again. It is clear that you will say this would not of happened but the fact that you lied in your first two appeals it is hard to give you the benefit of a doubt.

I'm not staff and would never claim to be but have seen that from past appeals if you 100% admit to your mistakes, apologise for said mistakes and understand what you did and why you were banned including what you have learned and would do differently then you may get a second chance.

After the time they have stated to reappeal has elapsed, it's always worth making an appeal with the above information.

Edited by childofkorn
  • Like 1

You have chosen to cheat, now you must serve the consequence. You haven't helped yourself by; 

1. Lying
2. Re-appealing before the said time had passed.
3. You have now just mentioned another server that isn't Eclipse, this is frowned upon.

If you get stuck in a glitch all you have to do is simply /report and a member of staff will help. But, every decision you have taken a long this path seems to have been the wrong one.
I recommend going away for 2 months, forum included, and think about what you have done so you can write a constructive appeal.

Edited by Stimo

2 minutes ago, childofkorn said:

To be honest you were aware of your actions and knew you should not of used any cheats/3rd party client. This may of not technically been an advantage in your eyes but there is a chance that knowing you got away with it this time you would use it again. It is clear that you will say this would not of happened but the fact that you lied in your first two appeals it is hard to give you the benefit of a doubt.

I'm not staff and would never claim to be but have seen that from past appeals if you 100% admit to your mistakes, apologise for said mistakes and understand what you did and why you were banned including what you have learned and would do differently.

After the time they have stated it's always worth making an appeal with the above.

Thank you for your advice.

9 minutes ago, Stimo said:

You have chosen to cheat, now you must serve the consequence. You haven't helped yourself by; 

1. Lying
2. Re-appealing before the said time had passed.
3. You have now just mentioned another server that isn't Eclipse, this is frowned upon.

If you get stuck in a glitch all you have to do is simply /report and a member of staff will help. But, every decision you have taken a long this path seems to have been the wrong one.
I recommend going away for 2 months, forum included, and think about what you have done so you can write a constructive appeal.

Edited the number 3, Thank you for commenting.

6 minutes ago, MrSilky said:

Just wait out the 2 month cool down then appeal with 100% honesty.

Thank you for commenting