Defeft

Defeft - Quiz issue

Issue Being Reported: I am unable to click on anything during the quiz so all of my answers end up being wrong.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 10/19/2019 GMT +0

Your characters name: n/a

Other player(s) involved: n/a

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and knows how to fix it, I'm not sure what is wrong here. I can't highlight any answer and can only click the 'Next' and 'Back' buttons.

Requir

10 hours ago, MrSilky said:

Make sure your game resolution matches your default windows resolution as that may off-set the cursor in-game. 

The game resolution is 1920x1080, same size as my monitor. As I said I can click the 'Next' and 'Back' buttons but for some reason I cannot click on any of the available answers to the questions.

6 hours ago, Reece_1303 said:

Try hitting F2 to prompt the cursor to appear on your interface. 

It just makes the cursor disappear. The cursor showing is not the problem, for some reason it just doesn't let me actually click any available answer and I can only click the Next and Back buttons. 

487709116_eclipserpquiz.thumb.png.8e497b9d78f559e9e28fc9be2ab12c49.png

Yea it does actually lights up the text of the one you click just a lil bit though, you can see the difference if you click on a different one and look as you click it. on that screen shot I see you clicked on the bottom option remain silent one.

Edited by Akkanga

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.