HitmanCypress

Account doesn't exist

I made my original account on the forums, i am using its original log in name, that is the account that i have changed the password to twice. So is that account just dead now and i need to make a new one and start from scratch? Ill try making a new one from in-game but im not holind my breath.

Or can i link a new one with an old one?

Edited by Guest

Update: In-game making new account won't allow me to make a new account, every new email/name combo replies with "Account with that username or email is used"

not to sound like your not trying to help as i know you are but i have, i logged in at 10am today with the same log-in info as i am tonight and i can't connect.

just tryed again with old and new password, both username and passwords, both with lower and uppercase (in appropriate places). Guess this server isn't for me, it's been good. Might be back around. Just don't understand how in 8hrs my account stops working the same way i have been logging in for the past 2 weeks.

Edited by Guest

What do you mean by name near you forum PM? Like my Char name?

OMG ty, Matt Mchona is i guess my new username, have been using my e-mail for weeks. How did i not get any update about how to log in? My email and user name are so very different. Thank you for helping!

Edited by Guest