iSeeYou

Revoked Gun License - Wrong action

Account name: iSeeYou

Character name: Demetrious Sanchez

Issue/bug you are reporting: I got my gun license revoked, which was a mistake from the cop which he said him self.

Evidence (optional): Arnold Williams - The IG name of the cop who revoked my license, he will approve.

Still waiting for an answer, since it clearly says "suspended" on the penal code.

Edited by Guest

There's two commands in game. /suspendlicenses /revokeliceneses

Revoke licenses only takes away the license and you will need to buy a new one.

Suspend licenses takes the licenses away and you will need to buy a new one and ALSO it won't let you buy a new one in the time that it had been set.

What iSeeYou request is that instead of taking away the license completely, is to recover the license with out any charge after the time is done. What I see fine only if all the tickets or fines had been payed, that's my point of view.

There's two commands in game. /suspendlicenses /revokeliceneses

Revoke licenses only takes away the license and you will need to buy a new one.

Suspend licenses takes the licenses away and you will need to buy a new one and ALSO it won't let you buy a new one in the time that it had been set.

What iSeeYou request is that instead of taking away the license completely, is to recover the license with out any charge after the time is done. What I see fine only if all the tickets or fines had been payed, that's my point of view.

Yea that is what i was thinking, but i'm afraid thats not going to happen.

+1 for you post

Agreed.

Suspension (Suspend) - To debar temporarily especially from a privilege, office, or function suspend a student from school.

In this case, if you get suspended from school, you dont have to re-enroll, you are just temporarily removed until a date. You get your classes back, lockers, whatever..back. 

Revoked - To annul by recalling or taking back. (The judge has revoked her drivers license).

You see, suspended doesn't mean revoked at all.

If this is intended, you should rp it as:

"Okay sir so for misuse if your firearm, we are going to be Revoking your Firearm License, and you will be temporarily suspended from buying a new one for X Days." 

Instead of saying "Your license is going to be suspended."

Notice the clear difference?

Suspension is Temporary Removal, Revoke is Voided/Taken Away. 

Edited by Nubbsauce
  • Upvote 1