Panel.Eclipse-RP.net

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 

Today, right now, 5 minutes back.

Your characters name: 

Oz Spray

Other player(s) involved: 

Bakmeel @Bakmeel

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: 

First step after successfully entering game, was wondering about going in to my Panel.Eclipse-RP.net, to buy some credits for my first car. But after failed attempts of logging into my account, was contacted with Bakmeel, who told me when my Panel is fine, working. But couldn't do anything in this situation, because, he have no privileges for that. And of course, tried to reset my password 4-5 times and still, it shows "Invalid username or password" (but i know, when details was been written right). After 5 minutes later found the way where you can connect from my forum profile with panel. It was successful, but when i logged with email and password. Soo i figured out when the problem is Username. And right now i'm asking to change my panel log in name to: "OzSpray" (If Oz is unavailable cuz 2 letters)

Hello, sorry for your wait. I would love to try and help you with this issue. Try the following:

Your IN GAME login information and your PANEL login information will be the same.

Your FORUMS login information should be different.

Hopefully that helps with the logging in and what not of your account.

If all else fails, you might have made a mistake while creating the account and may have to start over. Good luck!

Edited by Brixton
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Brixton said:

Hello, sorry for your wait. I would love to try and help you with this issue. Try the following:

Your IN GAME login information and your PANEL login information will be the same.

Your FORUMS login information should be different.

Hopefully that helps with the logging in and what not of your account.

If all else fails, you might have made a mistake while creating the account and may have to start over. Good luck!

Thank you for respond.
Already writted same information for panel, but nothing works.